We are looking for a CRM Manager to join our team. As a CRM Lead, you will be the product marketing owner of our web product and effectively lead initiatives and report on key business and product metrics.
You will be responsible for understanding our customers and partnering with the product team to develop and prioritize the product roadmap. You will own product messaging, positioning, sales and partner enablement, new product launches, as well as partner with marketing teams to drive demand and adoption.
The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker who can blend business insights with quantitative and qualitative data to develop strategic recommendations. You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to influence and drive initiatives across cross-functional teams. You should have strong analytical skills and are comfortable with working with unstructured problems and solve them with data
Use customer research, market and competitive intelligence and product performance data to represent the voice of the customer
- Create positioning and messaging for target personas that demonstrates an understanding of their key business problems and pain points and articulate our value proposition
- Understand the consumer personas/ segments and create levers to drive them towards business objectives (activation, engagement, conversion etc.)
- Partner with teams across the company including product and marketing to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive adoption and engagement on an ongoing basis
- Develop email marketing and push campaigns to drive the appropriate user behaviour to meet business objectives- across web and mobile
- Work with the marketing teams and use data to build comprehensive plans and support content creation as needed to drive product sales and adoption in market and support overall business goals
- 2-3 years of overall experience in Product Management, Engineering, Product Marketing, CRM marketing or Consulting; experience working for a prosumer tech firm is a plus
- Demonstrated success in driving and completing multiple projects simultaneously and setting priorities, in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record of leading and delivering results through cross-functional teams
- Proficient in defining and tracking success metrics
- Experience working with BigQuery, tools like Amplitude and Google Analytics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Seniority Level