InVideo is an online video creation platform with half a million-plus users from 150+ countries. We believe that the future of video creation is in the browser, across devices, collaborative and easy. InVideo has raised over $20M and is backed by marquee funds and angels like Sequoia Capital, Tiger Global, Ryan Hoover (CEO Product Hunt), Gokul Rajaram, Haresh Chawla, Anand C, Kunal Shah, Kunal Bahl, etc.
What we do
- solving complex problem of building video editor on browser – canvas, WebGL, high performance, digging deep into browser internals…
- Understand the specifications from product, design, and QA – draft a solution followed by a team discussion on feasibility, architecture, design, etc. before implementation.
- We write performant code with End-2-End tests because TDD is awesome!
- We are highly data-driven and business metrics define our work.
But this list doesn’t sum it up. We are one of the very few companies in the world who’re betting our future on ReScript. We’re huge believers in the power of statically typed FP and if you work here, you *will* level up as a programmer. While it’s nice if you already to FP it’s not a hard requirement so apply even if you haven’t explored that part.
The other thing we’re really starting to depend on is TDD. Trust me, if you have not experienced the wonder of TDD you’re missing out. If you’re serious about your craft come practice it with us here at InVideo.
Though it has to be said – the main perk of the job is that we give you amazing colleagues like Melwyn, Nirmit and many other fine minds with which to tackle this huge problem we’re solving.
To be a good fit for this role you’ll need
- 3+ years of engineering experience in building high-performance web applications with good exposure to frameworks like React, Angular
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- A relentless curiosity driven by a sense of wonder for the art of computation.
- A desire to be the best programmer you can be.
And it would be a perfect match if you tick any of these boxes
- Knowledge of any static-typed functional language
- Full-stack development
- Experience with web performance and/or browser internals.
- Meaningful work
- Amazing colleagues
- Fully remote company
- An organisation that cares about your growth – as a programmer, as a professional and as a human being.
*Market level salaries, sane leave policies, medical and so on we don’t count as perks because that goes without saying. You’ll be well looked after here.