This is more of a full-stack role, you will be required to do full-stack development and learn along the way. Also, we believe in extreme ownership! And to be honest, everyone loves working with kind and smart people. We are building a kick-ass team with humble and empathetic talent.
What we do
- Understand the specifications from product, design, and QA – draft a solution followed by a team discussion on feasibility, architecture, design, etc. before implementations
- We love to ship projects continuously and on time
- We write performant code with End-2-End tests because TDD is awesome!
- We are highly data-driven and business metrics define our work
What we need
- 1-3 years of development experience of consumer products with hands-on experience in designing, developing, testing, and deploying applications
- Pro in SQL, Architecture, Design Patterns, Data Structures and Algorithms, Microservices, etc.
- Strong analytical thinking and communication
- Passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving discipline for superior code quality
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of any static-typed and/or functional languages
- Full-stack development
- Remote Work
- Demo Days, Hackfests, Meetups, etc
- Sponsored learning and development
- Company trips
What are we working on
- Web performance
- A/B Experiments
- Payment Revamp
- Internal tools
And to add, we are a bunch of geeks that like to de-stress while working. Basically, life here is exciting and chilling. You would meet people who will help you learn and grow – personally and professionally. Lastly, we hope you are an awesome human and love programming as much as we do.