Develop, implement, and manage the lead generation and prospect sourcing programs for India, SA & USA, specifically for our TrackWizz Customer Onboarding and TrackWizz Anti Money Laundering products to drive new revenue generation by providing high-quality B2B leads to the Sales Team.
- Lead participation in virtual and physical events including pre-event promotion, audience engagement strategy, and post-event nurture.
- Helping plan customer engagement and brand retention with existing customers.
- Measuring the impact of the marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for developing GTM strategies along with the Sales and Product Team for India and outside India.
- Setting standards and processes which will aid in improving the brand positioning through all communication channels.
- Plan events/seminars based on specific themes.
- Continuously self-educate with the financial services landscape and new regulations and compliances & conducting marketing research to identify new revenue opportunities.
- Passionate about the space of marketing and clued-in campaigns, brands in the category and outside of it.
- 1-2 years of proven experience as a Marketing Associate or similar role in the field of Marketing, B2B lead generation, and digital marketing space.
- Working on targeting the enterprise customer segment(B2B) in India and or outside India
- Good understanding of the Financial Services sector in India
- Passionate about B2B marketing and Strong communication skills – written and verbal.
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude.