What we offer:
We expect from our engineers to be passionate about their trade and keep learning new technologies, architecture patterns, programming languages, platforms and environments. We are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic about innovation and are not afraid to contribute to open-source projects and to be present at technical meetups.
What you will do:
- Write clean, functional, and scalable code on the frontend
- Testing and fixing bugs and/or other coding issues
- Communicate technical limitations and roadblocks to your team
- Assist the client support team using your technical background
- Able to assess feasibility, difficulty and provide time estimates on implementing new features to an application
- Assist in documenting, debugging, evaluating and unit testing projects
- Implement A/B tests
- Help drive planning exercises
- Coordinate globally dispersed development and quality assurance
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
- Write bug-free code
What you will bring:
- 5+ years development experience with web applications
- Able to deliver high quality features on new and existing web applications using Node.js , Angular.js , React.jsc
- Strong understanding of Webpack, Gulp/Grunt, etc.
- Able to maintain and refactor existing codebases to best practices and new technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile development practices.
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Comfortable discussing development decisions and collaborating with a team.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong initiative, proactive and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel for business meetings, as required.