Job Description WordPress Developer:-
Roles and Responsibilities
· WordPress knowledge is a required.
· PHP Knowledge is required.
· Ability to customize plugin and theme code.
· WooCommerce knowledge is a plus.
· ElementorBuilder knowledge is a plus.
· Beaver Builder, Thrive Builder and Divi builder knowledge is a plus
· Develop new features based on client requirements.
· Support and enhance existing client application.
· Works with client and other team members to establish, enforce and monitor steps of completeness for various types of activities during Development and Maintenance phases of the project.
· Strong experience writing complex SQL queries, analyzing, and fixing performance issues.
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Able to debug wordpress code and resolved the problem.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
· Strong OOPs knowledge and ability to write clean object oriented code with documentation
· Familiarity with code versioning tools such as SVN and/or Git
· MVC experience a must
· Proficient with various API integrations like PayPal etc.
· Ability to work with RESTful API’s
· Proficient with integrating various open source libraries as per project requirement