PM-International is on its way to becoming Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are among the Top 100 most innovative Direct Sales companies and PM-International is currently number #10 in the DSN worldwide out of 22,000 companies! For more than 28 years we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day! In 2020 we grew more than 50%, resulting in annual sales of $ 1.72 billion.
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is located in modern offices along with the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. We have other 3 Headquarters and more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and development.
We are looking for our International Headquarters in Luxembourg an Information Security Officer to join our growing and dynamic IT team. Based in our International Headquarters in Schengen, this role will be reporting directly to the Head of IT Operations and Security.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Ensure all documentation, audits, and improvement processes-related topics.
- Review and approve security policies, controls, and cyber incident response planning.
- Collaborate with IT management and Cyber Security Engineers to improve security.
- Identify risks and actionable plans to protect the business.
- Document any security breach and assess the damage.
- Update the cyber security threat assessment as a collaborative task with Cyber Security Engineers.
- Review after breaches or incidents, including impact analysis and recommendations for avoiding similar vulnerabilities.
- Ensure compliance with changing laws and applicable regulations.
- Plan, prepare and execute educational training for colleagues of all departments about secure usage of networks and software as well as best practices for information security.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Bachelor or Master`s degree in Computer Science or a technology-related field.
- Strong experience in an information security role, experience in direct sales companies and/or within the field of health, fitness, and beauty is a plus.
- Professional information security certification.
- Solid knowledge of information security frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, speaking another European language is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- An international, young, and fun work environment in a dynamically growing company.
- Free parking space.
- A generous voluntary social benefit program, including monthly free products and a special purchase discount on our products.
- Housing Allowance for employees living in Luxembourg.
- Access to an online language platform where you can learn up to 41 different languages.
- Free use of the in-house gym.
At PM-International, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, lead and truly make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter including your salary expectations, as well as your earliest date of entry. Incomplete applications cannot be considered.
We also encourage you to visit our corporate website for other job opportunities.
Tel: +352 339 667 1