As an Entrepreneur In Residence, you will be working directly with the promiseQ founders to help shape the company’s business development and support research, fundraising and accounting, and data analysis. The position would suit an ambitious candidate eager to learn new skills and grow professionally in a start-up environment.
These will be your tasks:
- Working with and reporting directly to the founders
- Providing strategic business development support
- Assisting in fundraising applications (VC & Grants), investor talks, and pitches.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial business modeling
- Support us in user research into new markets
- Design and develop sales pitches and marketing materials
- Become a project manager and drive forward your own tasks and goals.
You are offering these qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in a master’s program in BA, Economics, Finance or similar & can commit to a full-time internship of minimum 3 months or are looking for a 20 hrs/week student position
- You can organize yourself very well and have an eye for numbers and data.
- You are skilled with Microsoft Office, Google Worksuite, and Notion to support day-to-day tasks
- You have the willingness to learn about running a startup, Security Tech and AI
- You should speak fluent English and German
- You love what you do and want to get better every day
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in investment banking, consulting, and/or startups
- With us, you can experience all phases of a start-up from idea generation to growth
- You have the opportunity to put your own ideas into action and build a safer world of tomorrow with our partners
- Exciting and extremely agile working environment
We are looking forward to getting to know you!