The Scrum Master will be part of the ITSG Management team. The main target for this profile will be to ensure productivity for the technical teams in an Agile-driven environment, managing the sprints and removing impediments preventing the teams to deliver as expected.
- You’ll be responsible for several squads of technicians and will need to coordinate the timely development of production-ready services and products. You will promote Agile best practices and provide your teams the tools to reach self-autonomy, maximizing responsiveness and efficiency.
- You will need to interact with technical teams outside the organization in outsourcing models to ensure an integrated final product, as well. You will ensure that the correct processes are applied for a clear and agreed roadmap in a demonstrable way through data. Finally, you will interact with Product Managers and Business stakeholders, as well as with other teams inside and outside ITSG to remove blockers and impediments for the team.
What you’ll do
- Protect and ensure Agile-driven delivery process for ITSG developed services and products
- Remove impediments and blockers for your teams, so the delivery process progresses smoothly
- Provide data-driven progress reports to ITSG managers and senior stakeholders
- Be responsible of ensuring overall productivity within the team
- Sponsor ownership and accountability at all levels within the team aiming to promote an autonomous development team
- We’re a distributed team, so some time flexibility is required for this role
- Be the team go-to person and representative towards senior management and stakeholders
- Assist in project planning, oversee development and overall support of the team throughout the products’ software development lifecycle
- Coordinate with outsourced teams
- Handle and own Agile-driven ceremonies
- Lead the team beyond managing tickets or process within established procedures, inspiring them, challenging the status quo as well as existing solutions and approaches
What you’ll bring
- +3 years experience in Development Management roles
- Vast experience in managing teams in Agile environments. JIRA is a plus.
- A passion for (Agile) software development processes, methodologies and technologies.Creative problem-solving mindset, can-do attitude and leadership skills.
- Have worked in IT and software development projects, with distributed teams.
- A demonstrated capability in engaging and communicating with senior management stakeholders.
- A demonstrated capability in staff management.
- Business fluency in English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and team player skills.
- Well organised, ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Self-driven, Self-starter.
What’s in it for you
- Inspiring and fulfilling work at an innovative and values-driven company creating cutting-edge tech
- Attractive salary and customisable benefits package
- Flexible working hours and ways of working
- Contemporary and accessible office environments with a range of workplace perks
- Six weeks’ paid leave for every four years of service
- Relocation package for you and your family including soft-landing package services to help you settle in (applicable in Spain, if you are moving from a different city/country)
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and agile working practices
- A friendly, inclusive and multicultural environment (we are made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking almost 30 languages)
- Wellbeing programmes, learning and personal growth opportunities
- A range of employee events throughout the year, including team building activities, Learning Labs, Hackathons and Designathons
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside of the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing