Are you a hands-on .net developer and like to work in the fast-moving and highly challenging e-commerce environment? Do you love autonomy to introduce your own ideas and creativity to build a strong and solid technical environment? We are looking for people like you who know their way around the web!
- Develop, maintain and support our back end services
- Design and develop scalable and highly available applications using modern technologies
- Excellent communicator who can engage both internally and externally with 3rd party suppliers and partners.
- Detect, analyze and debug issues on development & production environments
- Drive quality, automation, documentation, performance and should strive for perfection.
- Own the new project design, taking into consideration performance and quality practices
- Design and develop, with your team, the new Travix platform
- Perform code reviews and testing
- Work in close collaboration with other seniors, leads, and principals to define and refine processes and practices.
- Writes well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Participate in design discussions, and translate business requirements into technical tasks
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to achieve company-wide goals
- Request and deliver new tools and technologies to be used throughout the department
- Define the standards (eg: coding standards, quality gate, CI, etc)
- Be part of a dynamic, continuously delivering team using Agile development process
- Provide code reviews to assess overall code quality and flexibility, and the application of good object-oriented and functional programming techniques
- Mentor/coach junior and intermediate developers.
What you bring to the table
- At least 7 years of hands-on experience as with .Net Stack for API development as in C#, .Net Core
- Strong experience in Testing Frameworks – XUnit, NUnit or MSTest
- Experience delivering and supporting highly available and scalable solutions with large transaction volume
- Experience in using cloud services (e.g. GCloud or AWS) and git in a collaborative setting
- Experience with Agile development and processes including scrum
- Excellent command of the English language
- A healthy curiosity to learn new internet technologies
- A detail-oriented and proactive problem-solving mindset
- Hands on coding experience
- Experience of working in a continuous delivery environment.
Nice to have
- Understanding of HTTP, REST and API design
- Experience with NoSQL solutions
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes solutions
What you can expect from us
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance: even when we can go back to the office to collaborate as teams, you will still continue having a balance between working from home and from the office.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar (free beer!), team drinks and company events.
Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Think you have what it takes? Then, we would love to hear from you.