Make your career at Travix
At Travix, everyone is welcome. Our global team has over 40 different nationalities and we embrace everyone’s authenticity. We have proven to grow people internally, we are proud of our passionate company culture and we love to dream big. Ever since our company was founded, our aim has been to create a work environment where people can thrive, be creative and ultimately build their own legacy within the company. More now than ever we are at a pivotal moment in our company’s existence: where we are preparing for when the world is ready to travel again. With cutting-edge technology, strong partnerships, a strategic vision and the resources and stability of the Trip.com Group, we provide an international playground where our employees can truly impact the future of traveling.
To accelerate this momentum, we’re looking to grow our team. If you share the same values as we do, you are just as passionate and ready to build your own legacy, then there is plenty of room here at Travix.
- Build and own infrastructure that is secure, scalable and reliable
- Implement Infrastructure as a Code
- Work closely with product teams to ensure uptime and to solve production issues
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Drive modernization and optimization across our technical stack
What you bring to the table
- 3+ years in DevOps (SRE)
- Solid hands on experience with running Kubernetes (GKE) in production
- CI/CD experience
- Hands on experience with Cloud Platforms (preferably GCP)
- Proven experience in scripting using Golang; (Python is a plus)
- Experience with Linux
- Able to document and communicate your work
It would be a big plus if you have a strong experience in one of following:
- ELK stack
- Modern CI/CD tools
What you can expect
- Competitive salary and other amazing benefits, such as covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation / travel insurances and a bike plan.
- 30,5 days of paid leave, so plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
- Many internal development courses to keep on learning and growing.
- An environment where you can keep a healthy work-life balance: even when we can go back to the office to collaborate as teams, you will still continue having a balance between working from home and from the office.
- Flat hierarchy where your voice can be heard, welcomed and appreciated at all levels in the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive and multicultural working environment
- Top floor office in Amsterdam (close to Central Station) with an amazing view!
- Free fruit, company bar (free beer!), team drinks and company events.
Ready to start your own Travix journey?
Think you have what it takes? Then, we would love to hear from you. Please note that we continue to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19.