Senior Software Architect
Valtech Switzerland are currently on the search for an experienced Senior Software Architect to join their team
The role searches an experienced and innovative Senior Software Architect with leadership qualities and experience leading large scale software initiatives, builds and rollouts.
• You are an experienced agile software professional (frontend or background) with years of architecture, build, development and leadership experience focused on new state of the art frontend applications.
• You have the desire to keep your knowledge on the pulse of new developments.
• You advise, support, mentor and share your knowledge with team members on large scale projects
• You work with a range of specialist departments as a technical contact point before, during and after go-live
• You are the “go to” technical leader who interfaces frequently both with business and technical stakeholders
• You are experienced within the timeline management, PI Planning, quality and budget/financial management of technical projects.
What you bring along
• Technical Degree or equivalent level of experience
• At least 6-8 years + experience in the development and architecture of complex software solutions
• Team leader experience within small-large teams
• Experienced within project tracking from a technical perspective inclusive of budget management
• Experienced technical professional with experience and expose working with both business and technical stakeholders.
• Knowledge of the state-of-the-art technologies
• Strong knowledge, experience and focus on test coverage and automation
• Broad technical background (knowledge of various programming languages and environments, databases, operating systems) is an advantage
• High level of service and customer orientation
• Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes – there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com