Are you driven by high quality standards and you are not afraid to take over responsibility? Then this is your chance to become part of our self-organized Scrum team that is focusing on our improvement on CI and CD topics.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with engineers, leads and stakeholders for an agile testing mindset and “Shift-left testing”;
- Analyze and decompose our software systems and design the strategy and tools for the team to own their quality;
- Develop, maintain and enhance the automation framework;
- Work with DevOps to integrate test automation solutions to the Continuation Integration pipeline;
- Explore and include new testing techniques to address current automation challenges;
- Work with the engineering team to solve complex engineering problems by tools.
Who are you?
- There is no set route to become part of Webfleet Solutions, but this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- You have good understanding of CI/CD processes and tools;
- You are experienced in integrating performance tests and test automation into CI/CD pipelines like automate load testing, fasten integration testing;
- You have strong experience in Mobile- or Web UI test- and/or API test automation;
- You know how to set up and maintain test automation frameworks and tools;
- You are a good communicator in English and preferably German as well.
What can you expect?
- An international and innovative environment;
- 30 days holiday entitlement + additional day off at your birthday;
- Full- or part-time positions;
- Flexible working model (3 days working from home per week);
- Flexible working hours;
- Support of child care costs;
- 100% employer funded pension scheme, and many more.
Want to join us?
If that’s a yes, then please apply to say hi. Complete the online form and attachments in either German or English!
Do note that online technical evaluation and pre-employment screening can be part of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
For further information, please visit www.webfleet.com or our careers page https://careers.webfleet.com