Achieving more in cooperation with your team and enjoying the nice variety of software development is your vision of great work? Then join us and become part of our agile community and support us in further developing our WEBFLEET platform. Learn, share and experience what it means to deliver and maintain products that are used by hundreds of thousands of drivers: Expect deep code dives, a lot of Java as well as working with relational and non-relational databases.
Here is a little taste of your challenge:
- Share ideas for new features and collaborate with our product management – be creative. Your ingenuity and commitment matter to us!
- Create and nurture complete functional groups while having an eye on the platform’s scalability;
- Develop, implement, test and demonstrate new features within an agile process;
- Understand how to improve usability, performance and quality assurance.
Who are you?
- You are enthusiastic about new technology and microservice architecture as well as a quick learner;
- You have experience in full-stack Java development and in working with modern backend technologies and tools;
- You have a common understanding of data bases;
- You know how to connect and to communicate on interpersonal level with different stakeholders in English and German.
You will get in contact with a range of different technologies, starting from Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and Kafka in the backend, up to relational, non-relational and in memory data bases. –But don’t worry if you are not experienced in all of them. Your passion for software development and willingness to learn is much more important!
What can you expect?
- An international and innovative environment;
- 30 days holiday entitlement + additional day off at your birthday;
- Full- or part-time positions;
- Flexible working model (3 days working from home per week);
- Flexible working hours;
- Support of child care costs;
- 100% employer funded pension scheme, and many more.