This is an amazing opportunity to be a working student within Europe’s most fashionable tech department. Our IT support team based in Berlin is at the foundation of ensuring that everyone at Zalando is able to perform their jobs in helping our customers and partners to remain as the starting point for for Fashion.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Provide technical support across the company either in person or over the phone / remote control.
- Monitor and maintain Zalando network and hardware systems based on Zalando standards.
- Act as a single point of contact for IT requirements and provide second line support when needed.
- Work on any task related to IT issues and user support, hardware and software troubleshooting on Windows, Mac & Linux devices.
- Support users by providing them with a transparent and friendly service to deal with all IT-related issues based on defined SLA’s to ensure the users can work in an efficient and continuous way.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Knowledge of Mac, Linux, Windows, Google Workplace tools, AD, Jamf, MDM, and ServiceNow.
- A natural and quick problem solver able to deal with multiple issues and questions at the same time both via hotline and in person.
- The ability to work independently but also integrate into one of the most diverse teams at Zalando (A team of 18 people from 11 different countries).
- Customer service oriented way of working and the ability to priorities workload efficiently.
- Good communication skills. English speaking (German would be a bonus).
- Must be based in Berlin for start of role.
PERKS AT WORK
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- The unique chance to be part of a market-leading company giving you the opportunity to learn and grow.
- A fast-moving and agile working environment where you’ll never face boredom.
- A highly motivated, international team with colleagues who will both inspire and support you.
- A corporate culture that allows you to make judgments based on your work results, not on the way you look – our motto: Every day is casual Friday.
- Become part of the Future Zalent community getting the support you need to be successful in your careers
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.